Skip to main content

AQUARIUS MAN: Sign + Mind

 

 Aquarius's primary ruler, the planet Uranus
—Saturn is the sign's subruler—represents the cosmic Principle of Deviation and Independence in the zodiac. 



As the male embodiment of this precept, the Waterbearer is somewhat of a pioneer, if not a human mutation who breaks with traditions and so-called normalcy.
...

He is like that genetic quirk that occurs in a species that nonetheless ensures its evolution, a necessary departure to ward against extinction. The sign of Aquarius represents seeds of change that often make the Waterbearer a proverbial solitary voice in the wilderness trumpeting a new future, one that lies on the horizon that he is specially engineered to perceive. 

The glyph of Uranus, actually the H of the planet's discoverer, William Herschel, fittingly resembles a satellite designed to explore the far reaches of space, if not time, and to report back on what is "out there." Like that satellite, Aquarius telegraphs new understandings to humanity as a whole—this is his often lonely, solo mission. 

Aquarius is an ideological explorer, naturally forward-thinking and progressive, notoriously planted on the avant-garde of human experience, the guy who pushes the envelope more than anyone in almost every aspect of life. 

The concept of the Aquarian age (purported to begin in 2020) is all about change—Uranus's planetary energy is of sudden and sweeping, irrevocable alteration—and the Aquarian man alone represents the human character as catalyst for such drastic upheaval on a universal level. There are some (probably many of them Aquarians) who believe that it is during this time in our evolution that we'll meet up with extraterrestrials. 

In the meantime, Aquarius man does his best to fit that bill himself. Aquarius guy appears so ridiculously detached and preoccupied because, on some level, he is forever lost in far-out revelations. This quirky fellow, who seems to be a visitor from the future, is already living realities that the rest of us won't get our brains around for ages. Even physically, planet Uranus signals "freakish growth" in an organism that, as noted Aquarian Charles Darwin himself first theorized, provides a glimpse into the eventual norm of said species, evolution following where mutation leads. Aquarius is simply living those eventualities now. And though he may be labeled a freak, in hindsight (where Aquarians are always perceived in the best light) he will often be credited with contributing to the growth of humanity. 

His 11th Astrological House is that of reformative activities, social consciousness, and spiritual unity. Archetypally speaking, Aquarius is the zodiac's dispenser of immortality, an arbiter of social change and a progressive who gives us a taste of mankind's future. On a metaphoric and spiritual level, there is more to Aquarius than might readily meet the eye.

ALSO READ:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Your Zodiac Sign Really Means When They Say "I'm Fine"

Says “I’m fine”, But They Really... ARIES: Trying to keep their feelings from overflowing TAURUS: Want you to stop asking GEMINI: Just decided to cut you off for good CANCER: Want you to keep asking LEO: Can't believe you Don't know what you did wrong VIRGO: Don't feel like explaining themselves again LIBRA: Spiralling further into denial SCORPIO: Pity you for thinking they'd tell you if they weren't SAGITTARIUS: Refuse to admit defeat just yet CAPRICORN: Don't have time to not be fine AQUARIUS: Can't articulate how they're actually feeling PISCES: Don't want to worry you ZODIAC SEASON  Tip: If a Cancer says "I'm fine," sit down and get comfortable. If a Gemini says it, you might want to start packing! If an Aries says it, take cover because the explosion is coming. If a Taurus says it, stop talking and just hand them a snack. If a Leo says it, start mentally tracing your steps to figure out how you failed to worship t...

1 Solid Fact about each ZODIAC Sign

1 fact about each zodiac sign 1. ARIES: Criticism can hit them hard TAURUS: They work hard but don't always show it GEMINI: They need some alone time to recharge it CANCER: Humor is their secret weapon during tough time LEO: They've a tender & delicate side beneath confidence VIRGO: They find joy in creative activities LIBRA: They've a secret rebellious streak SCORPIO: They balance intensity with humor SAGITTARIUS: They enjoy certain rituals & habits CAPRICORN: They let loose & get spontaneous when they feel safe  AQUARIUS: They appreciate the unique charm of the past PISCES: They smoothly handle both dreams & the real world Did you know the boldest Aries still fears criticism, or that a responsible Capricorn loves to get spontaneous when they finally feel safe? Connect with the universe and explore our bite-sized guide to the everyday, hidden traits of the zodiac. Aries Criticism can hit them hard because their actions are deeply connected to th...

How Your Zodiac Sign Says 'Goodbye'"

The BREAKUP LINE of each Zodiac sign  ♈ ARIES Message: "I'm done. I'm not happy anymore." ♉ TAURUS Message: "I really tried, but I am so, so tired." ♊ GEMINI Message: "It just feels like we are different now." ♋ CANCER Message: "I still love you, but I'm already hurting." ♌ LEO Message: "I feel like I am no longer appreciated." ♍ VIRGO Message: "We aren't fixing our problems anymore." ♎ LIBRA Message: "I don't want to hurt you, but I can't keep this going." ♏ SCORPIO Message: "We're done." ♐ SAGITTARIUS Message: "I don't feel like myself in this relationship anymore." ♑ CAPRICORN Message: "Our goals are no longer aligned." ♒ AQUARIUS Message: "I think it's better for us to part ways." ♓ PISCES Message: "I don't want it to reach the point where we end up hurting each other." ANALYSIS: Fire signs like Aries, Leo, and S...