Want to know when to expect the major transition periods of your life?
SUMMARY: LONG-RANGE PLANNING IN ASTROLOGY
You can Also Ask me 1 free Question, Just fill up the Form Below
• Map out a time line based on the naturally recurring cycles for each planet. find the ages when each slow-moving planet reaches critical points in its cycle.
• Note the years of your Jupiter returns, which occur about every twelve years from your birth.
• Mark the years when Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto will cross the angles of your birth chart. Saturn will normally cross every angle at least twice, twenty-nine years apart. Uranus will cross every angle for those who live to age eighty-four. Nep-tune and Pluto will typically cross a couple of the four angles once in your lifetime.
• Note the years when Saturn, Uranus,
Neptune, or Pluto will make a conjunction, square, or opposition to the Sun and Moon in your chart. While these outer planets' aspects to other natal planets are important, their aspects to the Sun and Moon are particularly crucial.
- Jupiter’s transits require a leap of faith and willingness to conquer new frontiers. But Jupiter is also a planet of learning and wisdom, and his transiting cycle gives us twelve years to both make bold leaps and learn from mistakes. 👉 Learn more..
- Each time Saturn in the sky hits a degree of the zodiac that resonates with your birth chart, you become dissatisfied with the shape of your life. It seems to need something—perhaps a new layer, or a different frosting. How you respond to this dissatisfaction, this challenge, highly depends on how you were taught to respond. Are you fearful, resistant, angry, or excited to get to work? 👉 Learn more..