Skip to main content

SCORPIO Power of Attraction For Men and Women



WHAT DO YOU NEED TO ALLOW TO END? (Moon Sign Edition)

ARIES MOON: The belief that anger is the only safe way to express your vulnerability.
TAURUS MOON: The emotional comfort zone that has slowly turned into a cage.
GEMINI MOON: The habit of analyzing your feelings instead of actually letting yourself feel them.
CANCER MOON: The nostalgia for a past that keeps you from finding comfort in the present.
LEO MOON: The secret fear that you are only worthy of love when you are shining.
VIRGO MOON: The deeply held belief that your emotional worth is tied to how "useful" you are.
LIBRA MOON: The habit of abandoning your own emotional truth just to keep the peace.
SCORPIO MOON: The emotional walls you built for protection that are now keeping love out.
SAGITTARIUS MOON: The urge to run away to a new distraction every time your feelings get too heavy.
CAPRICORN MOON: The heavy responsibility you take on to avoid dealing with your own inner child.
AQUARIUS MOON: The emotional detachment you use as a shield against feeling misunderstood.
PISCES MOON: The tendency to absorb everyone else's pain and mistake it for your own.

SCORPIO Power of Attraction For Men and Women

Scorpio Men: 

Women are captivated by your expressive eyes that convey sultry intensity and deep emotions... 

Your mysterious charm is extra potent in romantic settings where there are 
garden or fountains, or near a body of water...

Your magnetic allure radiates most powerfully when you mix with those who enjoy mysteries, research or spiritual truths- you can use you're your deep insights as icebreakers... 

You're intriguing when you keep your amor guessing, but when you do express your affection, the depth of your passion is irresistible.


Women:

 Deep red, maroon and black are your colors and they accent your romantic intensity... 

Subtlety is one of your great-est charm; you can easily make a glance express volumes and few can resist.. You're magnetic when you use your strong in-tuition to understand the men in your life... Your psychological depth allow them to bare their souls to you... 

You're a one-man-woman and as long as your devotion doesn't breed jealousy, this is your most powerfully alluring trait. 





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Your Zodiac Sign Really Means When They Say "I'm Fine"

Says “I’m fine”, But They Really... ARIES: Trying to keep their feelings from overflowing TAURUS: Want you to stop asking GEMINI: Just decided to cut you off for good CANCER: Want you to keep asking LEO: Can't believe you Don't know what you did wrong VIRGO: Don't feel like explaining themselves again LIBRA: Spiralling further into denial SCORPIO: Pity you for thinking they'd tell you if they weren't SAGITTARIUS: Refuse to admit defeat just yet CAPRICORN: Don't have time to not be fine AQUARIUS: Can't articulate how they're actually feeling PISCES: Don't want to worry you ZODIAC SEASON  Tip: If a Cancer says "I'm fine," sit down and get comfortable. If a Gemini says it, you might want to start packing! If an Aries says it, take cover because the explosion is coming. If a Taurus says it, stop talking and just hand them a snack. If a Leo says it, start mentally tracing your steps to figure out how you failed to worship t...

1 Solid Fact about each ZODIAC Sign

1 fact about each zodiac sign 1. ARIES: Criticism can hit them hard TAURUS: They work hard but don't always show it GEMINI: They need some alone time to recharge it CANCER: Humor is their secret weapon during tough time LEO: They've a tender & delicate side beneath confidence VIRGO: They find joy in creative activities LIBRA: They've a secret rebellious streak SCORPIO: They balance intensity with humor SAGITTARIUS: They enjoy certain rituals & habits CAPRICORN: They let loose & get spontaneous when they feel safe  AQUARIUS: They appreciate the unique charm of the past PISCES: They smoothly handle both dreams & the real world Did you know the boldest Aries still fears criticism, or that a responsible Capricorn loves to get spontaneous when they finally feel safe? Connect with the universe and explore our bite-sized guide to the everyday, hidden traits of the zodiac. Aries Criticism can hit them hard because their actions are deeply connected to th...

How Your Zodiac Sign Says 'Goodbye'"

The BREAKUP LINE of each Zodiac sign  ♈ ARIES Message: "I'm done. I'm not happy anymore." ♉ TAURUS Message: "I really tried, but I am so, so tired." ♊ GEMINI Message: "It just feels like we are different now." ♋ CANCER Message: "I still love you, but I'm already hurting." ♌ LEO Message: "I feel like I am no longer appreciated." ♍ VIRGO Message: "We aren't fixing our problems anymore." ♎ LIBRA Message: "I don't want to hurt you, but I can't keep this going." ♏ SCORPIO Message: "We're done." ♐ SAGITTARIUS Message: "I don't feel like myself in this relationship anymore." ♑ CAPRICORN Message: "Our goals are no longer aligned." ♒ AQUARIUS Message: "I think it's better for us to part ways." ♓ PISCES Message: "I don't want it to reach the point where we end up hurting each other." ANALYSIS: Fire signs like Aries, Leo, and S...