Skip to main content

How to put fear behind you, ♓ Pisces

Artistic, talented and truly humanitarian, you Pisces seem destined for real accomplishments in life. But when you fail to live up to your potential, you're apt to blame the cold, cruel world. The real reasons though, are often more subtle and psychological. 

Secretly, success may scare you because of  what it can entail. 



Highly sensitive, you might fear the criticism or lack of privacy you would be open to i f success put you in the public eye. You even may pass up a job or promotion if you felt it won't afford you enough time alone to regroup your forces. You're also plagued by doubts about your abilities and how to market them. 

While you hesitate to push yourself forward, you're also afraid that you will be over-looked—or be noticed and found lacking. Deep down, you may even think you aren't worldly enough to handle success and all it offers. 

The first step to putting fear behind you is to realize that fear is not an inherited trait. The capacity to achieve outstanding success lies within you. You have the natu-ral ability to reach any goal you personally want to attain. It is a scientific fact, "each of us is the end result of what we think" Courage, enthusiasm and confidence come from within. Think you can...believe you can...and you will! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Your Zodiac Sign Really Means When They Say "I'm Fine"

Says “I’m fine”, But They Really... ARIES: Trying to keep their feelings from overflowing TAURUS: Want you to stop asking GEMINI: Just decided to cut you off for good CANCER: Want you to keep asking LEO: Can't believe you Don't know what you did wrong VIRGO: Don't feel like explaining themselves again LIBRA: Spiralling further into denial SCORPIO: Pity you for thinking they'd tell you if they weren't SAGITTARIUS: Refuse to admit defeat just yet CAPRICORN: Don't have time to not be fine AQUARIUS: Can't articulate how they're actually feeling PISCES: Don't want to worry you ZODIAC SEASON  Tip: If a Cancer says "I'm fine," sit down and get comfortable. If a Gemini says it, you might want to start packing! If an Aries says it, take cover because the explosion is coming. If a Taurus says it, stop talking and just hand them a snack. If a Leo says it, start mentally tracing your steps to figure out how you failed to worship t...

1 Solid Fact about each ZODIAC Sign

1 fact about each zodiac sign 1. ARIES: Criticism can hit them hard TAURUS: They work hard but don't always show it GEMINI: They need some alone time to recharge it CANCER: Humor is their secret weapon during tough time LEO: They've a tender & delicate side beneath confidence VIRGO: They find joy in creative activities LIBRA: They've a secret rebellious streak SCORPIO: They balance intensity with humor SAGITTARIUS: They enjoy certain rituals & habits CAPRICORN: They let loose & get spontaneous when they feel safe  AQUARIUS: They appreciate the unique charm of the past PISCES: They smoothly handle both dreams & the real world Did you know the boldest Aries still fears criticism, or that a responsible Capricorn loves to get spontaneous when they finally feel safe? Connect with the universe and explore our bite-sized guide to the everyday, hidden traits of the zodiac. Aries Criticism can hit them hard because their actions are deeply connected to th...

How Your Zodiac Sign Says 'Goodbye'"

The BREAKUP LINE of each Zodiac sign  ♈ ARIES Message: "I'm done. I'm not happy anymore." ♉ TAURUS Message: "I really tried, but I am so, so tired." ♊ GEMINI Message: "It just feels like we are different now." ♋ CANCER Message: "I still love you, but I'm already hurting." ♌ LEO Message: "I feel like I am no longer appreciated." ♍ VIRGO Message: "We aren't fixing our problems anymore." ♎ LIBRA Message: "I don't want to hurt you, but I can't keep this going." ♏ SCORPIO Message: "We're done." ♐ SAGITTARIUS Message: "I don't feel like myself in this relationship anymore." ♑ CAPRICORN Message: "Our goals are no longer aligned." ♒ AQUARIUS Message: "I think it's better for us to part ways." ♓ PISCES Message: "I don't want it to reach the point where we end up hurting each other." ANALYSIS: Fire signs like Aries, Leo, and S...